Sorzium Healthcare Recruiting strives to deliver the best possible placement by collaborating with you from start to finish, including aiding with onboarding.
We use our proven strategy to get to know you, your business, and your recruitment requirements before attempting to place a candidate with you. Sorzium Healthcare Recruiting strives to deliver the best possible placement by collaborating with you from start to finish, including aiding with onboarding.
We have considerable experience working with large comprehensive cancer centers, academic medical center, integrated delivery systems, physician group practice, cardiac centers, community–based medical facilities, to name a few. We specialize in Oncology, Cardiac and General Medicine specialties.
During my many years in healthcare I have worked with recruiters on several levels. I can honestly say my experience with Rehana was by far the best. She presents herself in a very professional manner and makes the client feel like they are her only concern. She was always available even after hours. She provided education material and interview coaching tips. She was actively involved in the hiring process with the employer and always kept me informed. Rehana makes you feel comfortable during the complete process and she has an effervescence personality that makes working with her a true pleasure.
Physician Practice and Healthcare Operations
Rehana is very capable healthcare consultant. She is well-informed, resourceful, and a pleasure to work with. She is definitely a people person!
Carolyn V. Lo
Rehana Dharani is an expert recruitment specialist with attention to great talent to perform the job needed within a variety of specialties. She is committed and responsive displays a great work ethic.
Maria L. Vezina, EdD, RN
Vice President /Chief Nursing Officer
- 90% of the candidates we place are with the organization for more than 2 years with an
- Our average time to fill a role is 30 days with a US average according to SHRM is 36 days
- Only 7% of candidates received a call from a recruiter or hiring manager, compared to 63% who received an automated email and 21% who received a personal email
- We reach 100% of our candidates directly with email and direct phone call for feedback, interview process, hires and rejections.
- According to LinkedIn Hiring Statistics, 70% of the worldwide workforce is passive talent who are not actively looking for employment, while the remaining 30% are looking for work.
- With a candidate-driven market and a supply shortage. Candidates expect to hear back within 24-72 hours after an interview.
- Based on Manpower Outlook Survey statistics 8 in 10 want a better work-life balance in the future