Recruitment Team Key Factors
- Onboarding is a critical component to the recruitment process. We train clients from the beginning of the process to the offer and hire stage.
- First impressions matter. These can make or break a deal, which starts at the very first point of contact.
- Onboarding doesn’t end in the first week! The process starts from the time the candidate reaches out or applies for the position up to the offer stage, start date, 30, 60, 90, 6 months, 9 months and 1 year from the start date.
- If you have a process in place, but you’re not using it efficiently or consistently, then you effectively do not have a process.
- We provide step-by-step guideline on the onboarding process, involving the leaders and recruitment team, which leads to a memorable candidate onboarding experience and likelihood of a higher retention rate.
- Assist in developing or improving job specifications and necessary details.
- Help create transparency with clear guidelines about the position, department and organization for a successful hire.
Rehana works diligently to find appropriate candidates for the desired role!
Rehana helped me open a new, state of the art, acute care hospital by providing me with high-quality, clinical managers for multiple departments. She worked hard to make best-fit recommendations that worked to the mutual benefit of our hospital and her clients. She is a pleasure to work with and won’t let you down if you are looking for a solid, strategic partner to fill your healthcare recruiting needs.